At East Side Pilates we teach the way the master himself intended it to be performed. Joseph Pilates' authentic exercises are taught in their traditional orders on the original equipment. Pilates is meant to be practiced as an integrated system, utilizing all the different pieces of equipment and mat exercises. The Pilates Method has been changing bodies and lives for nearly a century, and now it can do the same for you!
A Classes - $19 for 1 | $140 for 10 | $240 for 20
B Classes - $27 for 1 | $230 for 10 | $400 for 20
Private Lessons - $70 for 1 | $340 for 5 | $590 for 10
Duets - Price per person - $40 for 1 | $350 for 10
Semi-Privates - Price per person (3-5) - $30 for 1 | $260 for 10
Feel the Difference -
$335 for 4 Private Lessons or CoreAlign, 3 A & 3 B Classes
See the Difference -
$652 for 8 Private Lessons or CoreAlign, 6 A & 6 B Classes
Whole New Body -
$940 for 12 Private Lessons or CoreAlign, 9 A & 9 B Classes
MONTHLY UNLIMITED CLASSES MEMBERSHIP
Take A & B unlimited classes per month.
Membership will automatically renew on your card per month.
(limited to one class per day).
Information on Signing up online
ESP does not have a front desk. Before attending class and/or booking an appointment please note the following steps:
- Create an account on MindBody Online and choose the classes you would like to take. A credit card number is required at this time to reserve your spot. Please be in touch with Jesse if there are any concerns.
- All of your account & class info can be viewed under the MY INFO tab.
- You may decide after your class or lesson if you would like to purchase a package & we can change your single class purchase towards any of our package options.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective & fair to all clients, the following policies are honored. Thank you!
- A credit card is required on file to reserve a space in a Class or Private Lesson.
- Please be on time for class.
- All purchases are non-refundable and are only transferable to your spouse or partner.
-All packages expire in 6 months, starting when you use your first visit.
- Please do not take calls in the studio. Ringers may be left on, but please take calls outside of studio.
- Classes require a 2 person minimum otherwise the class will be cancelled. You will be contacted via email first, if you don't respond a phone call or text will be made to ensure you are notified about class cancellation.
- All classes must be pre-registered through the MindBody site. Please cancel at least 24 hours in advance to avoid being charged for class. You will be charged a LATE CANCEL fee which is equivalent to a A or B class drop-in rate.
- Don't be afraid to get on the waitlist. You will get an email when your spot opens. Please reply or you will be confirmed for class if you don't reply for 24 hrs. If you get a spot within the last 24 hrs of class and cannot make it anymore, you will not be charged for class.